Buy Access To Full Directory
The Guild offers:
Non members can buy:
- A Directory of Members. The 2013 edition of the Directory of Members is now available. The Directory is free to Guild members and is available for purchase by non members at the cost of £250 per copy. This comprehensive guide is invaluable for those of you wishing to send information to food media professionals.
- Access to the online version of the Directory, which is fully searchable. Access is controlled by password and will be valid for 12 months. Access to the online Directory is free to Guild members and is available for purchase by non members at the cost of £250 for 12 months.
- A Disk of the contact details of all members listed in the Directory. The disk contains an A-Z list of Guild members including addresses, email addresses, telephone and fax numbers in the form of a Word table or an Excel spreadsheet. The Disk is available to Guild members at a price of £75 or to non members at a price of £250.
for a combined price of £325.
- the Directory and access to the online Directory; OR
- the Directory and the Disk of contact details; OR
- access to the online Directory and the Disk of contact details,
Non members can buy the Directory, access to the online Directory and the Disk of contact details for £375.
The Directory is the only publication available that lists over 400 professional food writers, cookery writers, food stylists, home economists, broadcasters and journalists. As such, it is the essential reference book for every organisation in the food world, and has proved of considerable value to publishers, editors, public relations organisations, food manufacturers, government organisations, food lobbyists, campaigners and many others in the food and related industries.
The Directory has an easy-to-use format with: an A-Z list of Guild members including addresses, email addresses, telephone and fax numbers; details of members' publications, professional backgrounds, skills, specialisations and qualifications; and includes indexes of specialities and regional interests.
FEATURED MEMBERS' PUBLICATIONS
Weight Watchers: Cook Smart Desserts